Wallet case offers ultimate portability.
Our Wallet is much more than a tool case. A thin, durable Velcro closure case with a pocket to fit ID, Credit Card or Cash fits nicely in a jersey pocket or use the slim belt-loop. Semi rigid wallet surfaces insure comfort. Pockets securely hold bits and tools.
A complete pocket multi-tool!
Three-way pocket Ratchet with Extension and T-Handle function, all in a compact, lightweight design to carry on your bike! The Patented reversible thumb-wheel ratchet head is rated to up-to 60Nm of total force, so this tool can even be used to install and remove Pedals.
A high quality, durable tool.
Prestacycle T-Handle 3 way Ratchet is compatible with all tool bit sets from Prestacycle and all standard ¼ bits. The patented Ratchet head firmly holds bits in place without a magnet. Releasing the bit is simple with a finger-press into the hole on the top. The ratchet offers an easy to use thumb wheel to speed screw installation and removal. The ratchet reverse knob is easily accessible right on top of the tool.
- Carry-along pocket Ratchet with 1/4" bits set
- Remove and install all kinds of Bolts and Screws on your Bike
- Slimline 100mm Extension can also be 50/50 installed to use as a T-Handle.
- Patented Reversible Ratchet with thumb wheel.
- Heavy-duty design withstands up to 60Nm of force.
- Uses standard 1/4" Hex bits of all sizes.
- Dimensions 4.5" x 5/8" x 7/16" (119mm x 16mm x 12mm).
- Tool weight (including extension) is only 88 Grams!
- Securely hold Tool, Extension and 12 bits
- Semi-rigid sides insure comfort in your pocket or Jersey
- Pocket fits ID, Credit Card or Cash, and more
- Slim design fits where you need it
- Slim belt loop
- Secure Velcro closure
12 piece Professional Bicycle Tool Bits set
- Precision tools in 12 unique sizes specific for bicycles
- S2 Nickel-plated Hardened steel bits are non-marring on titanium and alloy bolts
- Hex: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm
- T10, T20,T25, T30
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.